Monday 26 March 2012

Don’t Build Your Happiness Upon The Unhappiness of Others (Instance 1)


I hear a lot  of stories about broken hearts and I think to myself that it could have been avoided, each party going their separate ways happy and without any long lasting hurt, without anyone building their happiness upon the unhappiness of another person especially if the basis of the heart break is infidelity, cheating or whatever you want to call it

I believe that everybody is entitled to their freedom, do what you want to do, I also believe that we shouldn’t allow any third party into our relationship; most of the times we in the relationship know exactly what is happening and understand very well the things happening in our relationship, so when we allow third parties then they share their own opinion about what is happening and only end up confusing us (I am not talking about the pray before you enter relationship thing, in fact I believe God is the only third party whose opinion should be taken seriously) .

Nobody should keep himself or herself in ‘bondage’ in a relationship (I am not addressing marriage relationship here, I will leave that for my ogas' to address), in fact I think that should be added to the Nigerian constitution so it becomes a crime and people would go to jail for such reasons.  I ask myself why on earth will someone choose to torture themselves and in the process torture others. You are in a relationship you want something from your partner and he or she is not willing to give you and is not willing to compromise so why stay in the relationship, pretending and misleading your partner that you really care and make them believe the relationship is going somewhere when in actual fact the relationship is going nowhere?

You want material things, your dreams are like the ears one on the left one on the right, you want sex your partner doesn’t instead of you to compose a very polite speech to call off the relationship, you choose to go with other parties that are willing to satisfy your hunger and don’t say it’s because of  love because if truly and sincerely you love someone you wouldn’t want to do anything to hurt the fellow no matter what (love is pure, love is true ). Then you keep deceiving your partner and you keep telling your partner how much you love them leading on to a future of nothing.

In the process of doing all these you are building your happiness upon the unhappiness of another person. I love love and I wish everybody would take a decision to be mature and hold love sacred because it is and not drag it in the mud and rubbish it.
Anonymous .

Share your stories about 'building one's happiness on the unhappiness of others' 

No comments:

Post a Comment